Electronic Batch Records - Master Batch Record
With InstantGMP-Lite™, you can see all your Master Batch Records anytime from anywhere.
Good Manufacturing Practices require that you have a Master Batch Record or Master Manufacturing Formula for each unique formulation and each unique batch size. This ensures that all proper ingredients are added, that each process step is completed according to an established procedure and that essential points in the process are controlled.
InstantGMP provides electronic master batch records that contain all the information required by GMPs:
- An accurate statement of the weight or measure of each component to be used
- The identity and weight or measure of each dietary ingredient
- A statement of theoretical yield at each step of the manufacturing process where control is needed to ensure the quality of the dietary supplement
- The expected yield when you finished manufacturing the dietary supplement
- Written instructions, including specifications for each point, step, or stage in the manufacturing process where control is necessary to ensure the quality of the dietary supplement
- Procedures for sampling
- Written instructions for manual operations, for example, one person to add and another person to verify the addition of the components
Master Production Records With Version Control
Master Batch Records include:
InstantGMP-Lite™ makes generating Master Manufacturing Records easy. It automatically keeps track of each MMR and each version of the Master Production Record as updates are needed. Individual steps can be defined in detail so operators will know exactly what actions to take, what controls are necessary at each step and what range of action is acceptable. All of the compliance requirements are built into the software so it’s a snap to meet GMP requirements with this application.
InstantGMP-Lite™: The only electronic batch record software that has pre-written SOPs and automated GMP compliance