Last week we previewed the newest additions to InstantGMP™! In this post, you will find specific information about the new functionalities, improvements, and fixes in our latest version, 3.002.001:
- When receiving materials, users can create Multiple Receipts from one requisition
- After receiving materials, users can Split a receipt into Multiple Lots
- Now users can export data to Excel, including filtered results of the following summary screen information:
- Bin Location
- Pending Receipt
- Users can print Bin Location labels and scan them to move inventory.
- Now Inventory Management records and displays use of Material, change of Location, change of Status and split in to Receipt #.
- Documents attached to MPR’s and BPR’s instructions now open in a new window
- Quarantine report was eliminated as this data can be exported to excel from Inventory
- Equipment Report eliminated as data can be directly exported to excel
- Role toggle font readability improved.
- New naming schema for all Export to Excel files for easy identification.
- Material Receipt changed to Pending Receipt
- Automatically exited from BPR instruction steps after last step is confirmed.
- Added ability to sort by dates on tables.
- BPR PDF was truncating certain fields
- Under some circumstances on Material History the line remaining quantity was incorrectly calculated
- Some minor spelling errors