Attention E-Liquid Companies:
Are you ready for 2017? Regulation deadlines are fast approaching, but the E-Vapor Law Symposium is here to get you ready.
Keller and Heckman are leaders in the FDA legal landscape. They are hosting an E-Vapor Law Symposium in their Washington, D.C. offices on Thursday, February 2 – Friday, February 3, 2017. Worldwide streaming is available for those that can’t make those travel dates. This two-day seminar will offer manufacturers, distributors, and brand managers a comprehensive overview of the compliance challenges e-vapor and e-liquid companies face in 2017 and beyond.
Here’s just a quick overview of what they will be covering:
- The latest FDA deadlines for labeling and ingredients
- E-Liquid PMTA Science Panel with guest speakers from Cardno ChemRisk, Enthalpy Analytical and Global Laboratory Services;
- Step-by-Step guidance on using FDA’s eSubmitter and the CTP Portal to submit ingredient listing reports, health documents, and other FDA submissions;
- State law and tax update by Paul Blair of Americans for Tax Reform;
- Understanding the UK MHRA approval process for medicinal nicotine products by Dr. Paul Marshall, Regulatory Specialist at Nerudia; and
- Legal implications of using cannabidiol (CBD) in e-liquids.
- TPD updates and opportunities
- Advertising and marketing guidance
Dates: February 2-3, 2017
Location: Keller and Heckman LLP Washington, D.C. Offices
NOTE: There is a limit of 40 attendees, but LIVE worldwide streaming is available.
Early bird Pricing has been extended to January 22, 2017:
In-Person Workshop: $1,995 (after 1/22/17: $2,495)
Online Live Stream: $1,795 (after 1/22/17: $2,195)
Replay Only: $1,495 (after 1/22/17: $1,995)
Want a free preview of the event?
Vape Mentors, Keller and Heckman Partner Azim Chowdhury and Paul Blair of Americans for Tax Reform recorded a complimentary webinar on Wednesday, January 11 to discuss the upcoming symposium.
WHO is this workshop for?
- E-liquid companies that plan to stay the game and survive the turmoil
- Anyone that sells or produces their own lines of liquids
- Contract manufacturers and white labelers for liquid companies
We hope to see you there!
This workshop is NOT just about regulations and legal but will also offer guidance and insight on marketing and growing your market share. A portion of the proceeds from this event will go toward the Right to be Smoke-Free Coalition litigation fund.
If you have any questions, please contact us! Or register here >>>.