InstantGMP™ organizes and maintains uniformity and traceability of all inventory items from ordering and receiving to real-time use of raw materials and distribution/sale of finished goods. Since the information is all in one place in a secure cloud, Quality Assurance, Warehouse and Production teams can route materials through their processes with accuracy and speed.
InstantGMP™ inventory functions provide:
- Automatic assignment of a unique part and receipt number to every item in inventory.
- Ability to attach of COAs, MSDS, test results and other documentation to every material receipt.
- Signature controls for material receipt, use and disposition.
- A history of use for each material.
- Real-time inventory status and use updates and use update
- Depleted inventory is updated when a BPR, DMR, DHR or MPR is created
- Search for materials, their requisition orders and their receipts
- Update a material's status for production
- Barcoded labels are generated for Materials & Material Statuses
- Labels can be scanned to expedite manufacturing step process
- Users can assign inventory to Bin Locations
- Effortlessly move inventory between Bin Locations
- Utilizing the barcode scanner, users can now:
- Scan to use a material
- Change a material's status
- Split receipts
The Inventory module sets the stage for a high quality process by only allowing approved materials to be used in batch lot production.