InstantGMP™ software automates the process of weighing materials during batch production with scale integration. When used in conjunction with scanning labels for equipment, material and badges for personnel, integrating scales into the software allows for real-time capture of data.
Benefits of using the scale integration feature:
- Automatically captures scale weights and units
- Eliminates transcription errors during material dispensing
- Utilizes our barcode scanning feature and automates capture of vendor lot #s, weights/units and signature time/date stamps in seconds!
- Barcode labels tie together information about:
- Vendor lot #
- Material name
- Material part #
- Material status
- Receipt #
- Instantly adds inventory use information to a manufacturing step which becomes a permanent record in the batch The system records material use history transactions for full traceability
- Affords peace of mind that risk of operator error has been reduced
- Equipment use log records all information including what scale was used by whom at what time, in what step to weigh what lot of material for which batch number. Data from each material use transaction feeds into printable system reports
For more information about integrating your scales or other equipment, please contact us and we’ll be able to tell you if we have written protocols for your scale brand/model or if we need to create a scope of work. InstantGMP™ is flexible! Learn more about how we can customize and integrate to fit your workflow.
For more information about integrating your, please contact us and we’ll be able to tell you if we have written protocols for your scale brand/model or if we need to create a scope of work. InstantGMP™ is flexible! Learn more about how we can customize and integrate to your workflow.