The FDA requires that manufacturers include specifications for verifying the identity of incoming and outgoing materials. InstantGMP™ includes a specifications module that allows users to review and sign off on specifications any time, any where.
- Specifications for raw Materials or incoming WIPs are tests completed that prove purity, strength, identity, general physical properties, or fitness for use in production
- Specifications are required for Materials used to produce Medical Devices, Dietary Supplements & Pharmaceuticals
- Though they are not yet required for producers of E-Liquids, it is strongly recommended to start to use specifications
- A sequential version number is automatically assigned when a Specification is added for material part number
- Users have the ability to insert, update, and delete tests
- Different versions of a Material Specification may be used concurrently in different Master Production Records & Device Master Records
- Exportable and printable