Too many virtual biotech companies are working with disjoined systems trying to manage a variety…
InstantGMP, Inc., the company behind InstantGMP™ PRO, announces the release of their newest premier feature, the inventory picklist. The picklist feature joins a growing list of improvements that make this robust software solution for regulated industries stand out from the crowd. This feature takes product life-cycle management to an entirely new level and is advantageous for manufacturers, kit assemblers, researchers, and developers alike. No other software measures up to the validated, cloud-based InstantGMP™ PRO.
There’s one more major difference between InstantGMP™ PRO’s picklist feature and other software options: it brings order to chaotic product life-cycle management.
The picklist feature provides the ability to:
- Create a picklist for personnel to locate and gather ingredients within their facility
- Collect materials from specific receipts and vendor lots
- Set aside inventory for batch production or assembly use, both physically and virtually
- View the real-time status of each picklist in a centralized location
- Remove or return stock to inventory as needed
- Confirm Bill of Materials (BOM) before approving and dispensing
- Require Part 11 compliant signatures at each step
- Eliminate errors and minimize inventory waste
- Tie all inventory use, date of use, receipt and vendor lot numbers, and batches together for complete traceability
The picklist feature, much like InstantGMP™ PRO as a whole, works like Turbo Tax. The software guides companies through the labyrinth of activities and checks needed for any phase of pre-production, production, and post-production as efficiently as possible.
InstantGMP™ PRO is an affordable all-in-one manufacturing and quality software solution for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), GAMP 5, and Part 211.
About InstantGMP, Inc.
InstantGMP, Inc. is the brain-child of pharmaceutical veteran Dr. Richard Soltero and is the creator of the affordable all-in-one manufacturing and quality software, InstantGMP™. InstantGMP™ organizes, manages production processes and benefits companies by improving batch quality across several industries: biopharmaceuticals, biotech, cannabis, CBD, cosmetics, dietary supplements, e-liquids, hemp, herbal products, kratom, and medical devices.