Let’s take a look at what’s new in the newest release, InstantGMP MES v2.052.000!
- Expanded badge signature capabilities to system-wide usage.
- Added new workflows focused on Project Management functionalities allowing for projects to include multiple products for multiple clients with multiple user access control under multiple roles.
- Added new Material Classifications to help employ naming conventions for incoming materials versus outgoing manufactured, packaged or labelled WIPs or finished goods.
- Updated the definition of the Product Name which now includes a Material Name, Strength, Batch Unit and Primary Container and will be displayed as such.
- Added option to “Reject” MPRs.
- Added MPR status definitions for a clearer status control
- Added new functionality and Rules for creating MPRs:
- More rules for better Version control and traceability
- More rules and more copy options for better control and traceability
- Option for Automatic Scale up/down of recipe
- Added ability to hide unused or superseded MPRs
- Added sorting for hidden, visible, or all MPRs
- Added new BPR status definitions for clearer processing control
- Added to Inventory
- Added automated population of Bill of Materials Quantities to be used in BPR manufacturing instructions.
- Automated population of material use data from the inventory screens to the BPR instructions with a list of vendor lots and total quantity of material used.
- Added new Inventory Value Report.
- Simplified Menu Navigation based on new workflows.
- Improved MPR and BPR printouts.
- Pared down auto filter drop down for authors to only include roles that can write MPR.
- Increased level of detail on Vendor and Material traceability reports.
- Changed Manufacturing date to transition from BPR’s “Issued” to “In-Process” when a Manufacturing Instruction is open for the first time.
- Simplified change of roles for user with multiple roles.
- Auto-assignment of PM and QM personnel to projects for better visibility and ease of use.
- Access to attachments on Approved MPR’s Manufacturing Instructions
- Some “Sort” and “Search” functions on main screens not working as expected.
- Under certain conditions, if you changed your password and immediately logged out, you couldn’t login again unless reopening the browser.