One of the most common failures cited by FDA inspectors in Warning Letters is the…
- Changed the workflow on Projects to increase the speed and responsiveness when the project has more than 100 oWIP/FG definitions.
- Added a “Received Date” column to the Inventory Management Summary screen.
- When using Dynamic Fields and in particular when more than 5 dynamic fields were used on manufacturing step, the server response was very slow. This function was updated to remove redundant files.
- There was a problem with the task manager that cause improper delivery of e-mail notifications. In some cases, e-mail notifications were waiting for delivery for more than the expected time. The Task Manager function was updated to prevent transaction issues.
- In some cases, an equipment was shown as integrated by mistake. The default setting was changed to prevent this error.