- A new “Copy” functionality was added to the Quality Management System module for copying Forms.
- A new Integration mechanism with QuickBooks was created using a third-party software. This allows requisitions and current receipts to be imported on a daily basis with more information. This new mechanism supports both QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
- Printouts of MRPs and BPRs now include the attached documents at the end as long as the attached documents/files are PDFs or Word documents. Word documents will be converted to PDFs before being attached.
- When copying a trainee on the Training Log, the system now asks for confirmation before the copy function occurs.
- Requisitions can have a new “Ship to” contact and a “Bill to” contact that can be changed during the creation/authorization process.
- The Vendor Management system now allows a user to choose an effective date
instead of the system assigning an effective for the document that is approved and automatically added to the Document Management System.
- The amount of white spaces on the BPRs printout has been reduced to create a more compact document.
- Incident Report PDF showed “Deviation” instead of “Incident” in field names.
- Splitting a lot that also has pending amounts removed the split amount from the pending receipt.
- ‘mg’ to ‘kg’ conversion was incorrect.
- The Scan button on the BPR summary page did not open the cover page of the selected batch.
- BPR Manufacturing Instructions attachments could not be downloaded.
- User with “admin” rights could not hide equipment under setup.