- New barcode scanning workflows were added to the Picklist
- New labels are now available for each material dispensed in a Picklist.
- A new Monthly Training Compliant report was created where each user (and their supervisors) can receive a monthly email with their training progress.
- A configuration feature was added where a Company now can start their Document Version on 0 (zero) instead of 1 (one)
- Material Planning calculations was updated to ignore “Rejected” materials and include Shipping Manifests.
- A “Status” column was added to the Materials Nearing Retest Date report.
- A new Order Fill Date field was added to the Shipping Manifest.
- Under certain conditions, when signing a manufacturing instruction, the Inventory usage min/max was not checked previous to the signature, forcing the user to generate a Deviation to correct the problem.
- When a BPR attachment was added to the cover page, the other attachments in the BPR were not printed in the BPR printout.
- On version 3.017.101 we introduced an error where BPR Number starts with .002 instead of .001