One of the most common failures cited by FDA inspectors in Warning Letters is the…
We have upgraded to InstantGMP Version 2.054.001 has been released and your instances have been updated.
- Automatic conversion of Unit on BPR Instructions to Material Unit.
- Automatic conversion of Unit on BPR Instructions Usage on multiple lines to Material Unit.
- On some instances when Inventory levels where above 100% the application experience a print out error.
- When a material is added to inventory, the default option was REJECTED instead of QUARANTINE.
- Application was not considering the scenario of using deferent type of Units in the BPR Instruction material usage and Target Unit.
- Access to Client Option on Administrator menu was not visible for Administrators.
- In some instances, when the Production Id was bigger than 40 characters the Inventory usage on that Batch was not properly shown.