Below are the requirements for each Greenfield Grant application. If you have any questions, please contact Jeremy Hall (office number is 919-657-0953). Please submit your application to email@example.com.
- What is your product/Big Idea? Your innovation?
- Market assessment – what things differentiate you from your competitors?
- What is the size of the manufacturing operation that you are planning? How many employees initially?
- What efforts are you planning to follow Good Manufacturing Practices in your facility and manufacturing procedures?
- What is your next inflection point? What do you need to reach it?
Please also provide a summary document of no more than 5-7 pages with the following information, as well as a slide deck and operation plan, if available:
- Description/history, including date incorporated
- Number of employees
- Management Team with brief bios
- Current Advisors
- Products description
- Product’s impact, describing how your product will be used
- Financing and other sources of support
Facility and Equipment Plan
- General floor plan describing major area of operation
- Planned equipment purchases
- Plan to control access to facility
- What are the benefits that the Greenfield Grant will bring to your organization?